An ongoing list of minor obsessions and simple pleasures.
- This hummus is seriously the best ever and I have eaten a LOT of hummus. Available at Sprouts.
- Nail Polish. I always, always paint my nails, but have recently been putting them through rehab. This stuff is nice.
- These candles. I love candles. These sound like a roaring fire and smell wonderful. Available at Target.
- Sonicare toothbrush for kids. I bought this for my daughter on Amazon Prime Day and it has made a huge difference in her oral hygiene. She wears braces and I highly recommend it, especially for kids who wear braces. My husband and I have used a Sonicare for years.
- This booklight I’ve tried a lot of booklights and I love this one because it’s rechargeable. I have two at home (green and purple) and one at my mom’s house (turquoise). Also, it doubles as a bookmark when I fall asleep reading and my husband has to take my book out of my hands.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite I adore my Kindle. I read a combination of “hard copy” books and Kindle, but I especially love my Kindle for travel. No book light needed!
- Lensbaby Velvet 56 The best.
- These pens. I love them, my daughter always steals them. These are nice too (and she doesn’t seem to care for them as much).
- Fitbit Charge 2 HR I’ve used a couple of fitness trackers and this one is my favorite. I love that you can change the band, as that was a reason I had to abandon a couple in the past. I love that I can track my heart rate and sleep. I have the lavender and rose gold one, but there are lots of options.
- Salt lamps I’m pretty minimalist when it comes to home decor, but I do love having a salt lamp. I love how it looks and the atmosphere it gives the room.
- If you like to read magazines and drink wine in a bubble bath, then you need this.
- S’well bottles I can personally attest to the fact that the double-lined bottles keep water cold all day. In a car. In July. In Phoenix.
Podcasts I love:
I love to listen to audiobooks (from Audible and my library) and podcasts when I drive. Some of my favorite podcasts are:
This American Life (who doesn’t love this one?)
And, in case you missed these: